Sunday, September 24, 2006

The party guy.......

Good morning all and welcome to the world of Mike. Such an exciting world it is too! Today, I was 'the' party guy'. Ellas and Gracie had their birthday party today and I was fortunate and privledged to attend. What a joy to see them and their siblings and most of their young friends enjoying themselves. If one likes to party, one needs watch the single digit people. Those little ones really know how to party. ( :-D ) It's amazing how much fun can be had from balloons. Popping them, blowing them up and then letting them go and watching them fly across the room, throwing them at each other. The list goes on. I had the opportunity to have my face painted by my ten year old granddaughter, Maggie, and my three year old grandson Brody. Maggie is quite the artist and I was very impressed with her work. Brody, on the other hand, was very intense and passionate with his work. He isn't talented in the arts though. ( :-D ) After the party was over we (Kim, Crissy and I) cleaned up then I took Ellas and Gracie to Walmart so they could pick out their birthday presents from me. Gracie chose a "Barbie" set that included a 'cell phone', purse, compact and something else that I don't remember. Ellas chose a star wars character set that included two figures of Darth Vader and three other characters I wasn't familar with. Ok, I'll stop with this story, but it was a very special day from start to the final finish. I know that sounds redundant but I like the way it sounds. ( :-D ) Since it's two in the morning I think I'll end this particular post and retire for the night, or what's left of it. ..............And so it goes...........

1 comment:

Dawn (of Course)! said...

God has blessed you! Abundantly!!