Monday, October 08, 2007

In Memoriam

Good evening once again all. I know it's been a little while since my last post and I, once again, apologize. I'm back now though. My left elbow, the one hurt in the auto accident, has been giving me some pain and it's a bit painful to type. As a matter of fact, it's sort of a white knuckle experience sometime. I'm told it's due to the inflammation. Oh well! Life goes on, right?
My chapter this evening is to pay tribute to someone very special that passed away a short time ago. She is my first cousin (is because her memory is now and will always be, alive). Her name is Gay Nell. Let me endeavour to tell you all a bit about Gay. She was 60 years old when she left this life, and what an extraordinary life it was! I was, just a couple of days ago, trying to remember a time in my entire life that Gay didn't have a smile. Not only a smile but words of hope and encouragement for all. Another thing that is remembered by everyone is her enduring faith in God. I'd like to know just how many lives she touched with that faith. The number would be very high! I suppose one of the best legacies she left was that when anyone speaks of her they always have a smile on their face with the memories they have. Gay, we all miss you being with us, but know that you are always in our hearts and thoughts. So now, I close this with a smile ..............And so it goes..........

No comments: