Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year or (another year older)

Hi...it's me again. I am it seems, about3 or 4 days older than the last post. Bless my heart.
I know many out there are holding their breath in anticipation of this, the next post. Thank you for waiting so patiently.
I'm heading out in a matter of minutes to celebrate the coming of a brand new year. The memories I have of this past year are much improved from the memories of the two previous years. Of course, from those years I had no where to go but up. This past year I've only had to have 2 surgeries. Hurrah, a vast improvement from the year before that. I have high hopes for the coming year. At this point in time I don't disappoint easily so I should be in good shape for this coming year.
Where do I start? Maybe a quick list of experiences. I suppose at the top of the list is losing many very good buddies and friends in a war long, long ago in a land far, far away. A war that can't be forgotten for a lot of good men and women. The memories still are haunting at times. So many people reduced to a name on a stone. Don't get me wrong. I support our President in the current war on terror. I believe in him and what he stands for. Just as important though, I support the way He's handling this war. He is doing a supurb job. Go Mr. President. Enough for now. Stay tuned for the next breathtaking post.

2 comments:

Crissy said...

I agree, as politically incorrect as it may be. Go, GW. Post some more. It could be like your memoirs, one post at a time!

Unknown said...

W the president.