Thursday, February 23, 2006

Opportunity seized.....

Good Evening....just a short post here. Kim, Crissy and I went to lunch today, actually they bought me lunch, and we all had a grand time. As we were in the parking lot of the restaurant
preparing to leave an opportunity presented itself. As we stood talking a small blue car drove up and a young lady with two small children came to where we were. Without going into any detail I'll just say that we were fortunate enough to be able to make a difference in this young ladies life and she left with a whole new countenance. All this just to say to the young lady, thank you for the privledge of helping in a small way and I pray that your dreams are fulfilled. :-)

2 comments:

DaddysGirl said...

Its always great to be able to help someone. No matter how big or small.

Crissy said...

Cool day. I've been praying for her a lot. I think God will use that to draw her to himself.