Friday, March 17, 2006

A tidbit of wisdom......Two

Hello and welcome. If you're reading this I'd like to say that I appreciate it and invite you back at your earliest convenience. This post will be short and will involve only one bit of something I've learned on my way to this point in life. One difference between a wise person and a foolish person is: The wise person knows deep within their heart that being merciful and gracious to those around them will not only make an impact on other people. The biggest impact is made on the person extending the mercy and grace to others. The foolish person, on the other hand, never knows nor stops to see the negative impact their selfishness has on those around them, whether it's a stranger or a loved one. That, my wonderful friends, is the tidbit of wisdom for today. .........And so it goes...........

2 comments:

Dawn (of Course)! said...

and a nice little tidbit it is.

anon said...

yes nicely said, hope we have more wise people