Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm back....sort of.

Good Morning. Just a quick note to say that I'm going to start posting to the blog again. Frankly, I've been a bit discouraged with it but seem to working through it. :-) Anyway...a short post here.
I've been contemplating the connections between Hope and Faith. A quick word about it then on to something else. 'Hope' and 'Faith' are so interconnected as to be non-existent if one is removed. The reason we can have faith is because we have Hope. The reason we have Hope is because of our Faith. Would you agree. In my travels through life I've noticed the inseparability of the two. The longer I live the more firmly that precept is re enforced. I'll be back with more posts in a couple of days on a new yet old part of life. Something that makes life worth living.
.........And so it goes.........

No comments: