Sunday, June 24, 2007

Searching for Mike............

Good afternoon all. Yes, believe it or not, I'm actually on the web and posting a chapter on this blog. I know a lot of people have been wondering where I've been and why I haven't been posting. Well, I'll tell you the truth about it. (as soon as I know too) OK, all kidding aside, here it is. I just needed a break to figure out in which direction to take this endeavor. I've talked to some people and gotten some input and made a decision in that regard. So, if you all will kindly be patient with me, I promise that you'll all see as time goes on the result of that decision. I am going to be posting regularly on here. Although I've decided on the what I'm still deciding on the how. Exactly how I'll post what I'm going to write I'm still praying and meditating about. So, in short, later this evening, or maybe tomorrow, I'll be back with the first chapter in quite a while. I appreciate you're patience and willingness to inquire about myself and the blog. So.......I'll see you again in a little while. ............And so it goes...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have missed you dearly. I hope you are okay and keep writing encouraging blogs. We all need a break but I really believe this is your release in getting out worries and you help so many. Keep it up daily - I will be reading.