Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm back...Well, what's left of me is.

Good Morning to everyone. Some of you may have been wondering just where I've been. Just in case that you have I'll tell you. My Mom has been in the hospital. She starting running an extremely high fever. Well...high for someone that's eighty one. After taking her to the hospital and getting her admitted, talking to the Doctor and hearing about the test results, finding out that she had a kidney infection as well as having a bad case of pneumonia, I began feeling...well...very ill. I called my neice to come stay with my Mom and I came home. To say I was sick is an understatement. Suffice it to say that I lost fifteen pounds in one very long and very horrible day. I'm much better now, only tired and run down. The greatest thing though, is I brought my Mom home from the hospital this morning. My main task now is keeping her indoors for a few days while the antibiotics finish their job. That, let me say quickly, will be a full time job for a man alone. You may be asking yourself about now why I'm telling you all of this. It's to say that I'm back and I survived a really tough several days. Look for another post in a couple of days. .......and so it went......

No comments: