Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My Hero......

Good Evening all....Once again I say thanks for taking the time to read this post. I'm very glad you're here. This will be a short post because it's about someone I've posted about already. Today is my Dad's birthday and if he were alive, He'd be eighty three years old. He was born in the year of our Lord nineteen twenty two. I went by his grave today and once again paid homage to a great man and a wonderful father. Since losing him to cancer in May nineteen eighty eight I've not lived a day without thinking of him and something he taught me. What does one say about someone that has had that much of a positive impact on so very many lives, and especially mine. Suffice it to say "I miss you Dad. Thank you for being you!" .......and so it went.......

No comments: