Saturday, July 01, 2006

Just checking......

Good evening all. Well, I'm back to my old routine of evening posts. It's much too late to offer you anything but a sleeping pill and that you'll have to supply on your own. ( :-D ) I was ask why I hadn't posted in a while. The truth is, I'd thought of deleting my blog, then I decided against it. The truth is, I've had much too much on my mind the last couple of weeks to be able to post anything coherent. Well, coherent for you normal folks. The scary part is, it would make perfect sense to me. I've tried a few times to post something but usually just sat staring at the screen wondering how I was going to pull this off. Then I'd get discouraged and sign off. It has been a tough couple of weeks. The kind of weeks in which you feel alone even though you know you're not. I have faith though, that I'm going to get past this stuff. I have that faith because I've gotten through much worse many times. Sometimes the bad stuff just kind of gets together and gangs up on your mind. That kind of thing. On a lighter note though, I do feel better. Jerry, my brother, is spending the weekend with me and we're doing stuff together. That's fun. I'd forgotten how amazed I usually am at how much he can eat. (and he's thinner than I am) Oh well, at least He doesn't have my dazzling good looks. ( :-D ) ...........and so it goes............

1 comment:

Dawn (of Course)! said...

you are such a blessing!