Monday, January 30, 2006

Delightful story # 2

Wow....it's Monday the 30th. I've been thinking about and remembering things from my past that I recall with fondness. One such thing that I recall is about a little pig. I don't think it was ever given a name, just called little pig. The extraordainary thing about this little pig was that it never grew in size. It lived about 3 years and died the same size that it was when it was born. It never got over 5 or 6 inches high. However, it's hair did grow. It had hair the length of a normal size hog. The hair on it's sides dragged the ground when it walked. It was, in the truest sence, the runt of the litter. I recall that it followed me everywhere that I would/could allow it to go. Oh yeah.....it slept in a gallon size tomato can. Anyway...just a bit of something I remember that still brings a smile to my face when I recall it. And so it went..........

1 comment:

DaddysGirl said...

Hey that brought a smile to my face as well. Sounds like an absolutely adorable pig!