Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A quick word about important VIPs

Just a quick word about some very important people. Yep, you guessed it. I'm talking about the Postons and Sharps. I am a very blessed man to have the two daughters I have and doubly blessed to have the sons-in-law that I have. Oh yeah....I could (but won't) go on all night about six young ones. You'll have to figure out on your own who that is. Just want to say thank you to all of them and tell them that I've decided that I'm gonna live till the year 2050, at which time I'll be 101.
More later, at which time I'll tell you all a story about two relationships. These particular relationships helped make me who I am today. Until the next post you'll just have to live in suspense.

2 comments:

DaddysGirl said...

Good luck on living up to 101 if only we could all be so optimisitic. Thank you for your commentary on my blog and I'll be sure to tell Rob you said thank you. And thank you very much for your time in the service and especially vietnam

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

You are the most awesome Dad and Granddad. We are so very glad to have you!