Thursday, January 19, 2006

ME???

Hey......I'm back, but with a cruel trick. I have decided to say some things about me before I continue with my eloquent and dramatic story.
I find myself, at age 56, in a quandary. For the first time in my life I find myself in a position to relax and fulfill some long held dreams. No, no, no....that's not the quandary. That's next. Since I've never had a chance to do that, having worked long and hard for as long as I can remember, I've realized that I don't know how. I know, I know....it sounds silly, and maybe it is, but learn how I must. I wish someone could simply tell me how but I fear that this is something I must learn on my own. My first goal has been to regain my health, which I've been able to do. Now I must begin learning to relax. Not all the time...I still enjoy doing things. Completely wiring a house for electricity, or rewiring an existing house is still fun. Building things are still fun. But as fun as it is....it's still work. Since I have some limitations physically I have to be careful on what I try. No golf :-( No basketball :-( Oh well. I still can fish :-)
Ok, enough about that. I've had a request to tell more about my brother Dennis. Dennis was very handsome and charming. He was, at 17 years of age, 5 ft. 10 inches tall and weighed about 170 pounds or so. That would explain his always having a girl friend. Sometime He'd have one at school, one at church and one in the neighborhood :-D Dennis was, for all of his trying to be "manly", very kind and compassionate. He'd go out of his way to help anyone or anything. He was also a very good athlete. I still miss him after all this time.
Ok......enough for now. Next time I will, almong other things, tell a bit more about my ex-nemesis, the mules. Soon I'll get to the interesting part of this life.

No comments: